HVAC Services for Supermarkets in New York City and Manhattan, NY
Supermarkets utilize rooftop self-contained package units in most applications but also mid and low temp refrigeration. Most of these units provide what is called a Hot Gas Bypass system. This helps regulate space temp and a constant temperature for coolers, walk in boxes, open-air units such as milk, eggs, juices, and some vegetables.
This means that 24 hours a day 7 days a week, these systems need to be running which means a much higher probability of failure if the units are not maintained on a steady schedule. A dirty evaporator or condenser coil on most of this equipment can turn into a very costly loss of product and customer purchase.
For Supermarkets, we specialize in:
- Air conditioning System Repair
- Air conditioning System Replacement or Retrofitting
- Air conditioning System Installations
- Heating System Repair
- Heating System Replacement or Retrofitting
- Heating System Installations
- Preventative Maintenance Programs Customized to the exact square footage of the Supermarket